Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Movie Library

Evolution

Yet another alien movie, this time with a comedic twist, Evolution does not attempt to line itself with those kick-ass extra terrestrial movies who have got the geeks gushing. This is just a feel-good alien movie, with lots of laughs in between. And of course it helps that the dashing David Duchovny stars in it.

She’s All That

I grew up reading teen romance, and once you’ve read one, you’ve read them all. Hot popular guy falling for a geek, obscure girl. This movie is exactly that formulaic plot. Since the storyline is predictable, the challenge now is to let the viewers stick around to at least finish the movie. In my opinion, the movie failed in this regard because of the bland acting; no matter how good-looking the actors were, that alone isn’t enough to keep me glued to the screen.

Mr. & Mrs. Smith

This movie sizzles both in action and romance. I just loved watching the couple trying to kill each other, in the middle of making their marriage work. It was sweet, in a twisted kind of way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site cinsomniac23.blogspot.com
Is this possible?