Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Sweet Month of November

As of press time (hahaha!), I'm back to the stress and the city. It has been a wonderful vacation of doing nothing.

The month of October has been a good month, blog-speaking. I've managed to write reviews of movies and books. But the most wonderful thing that has happened to my blog is the makeover. Months have it been since my first entry in July and the look of my blog then was a bore. I still can't figure out how to paste pictures in my blog entries but I'm way, way satisfied with how my blog looks now.

As to the real world, still waiting for that job I applied for. I'm thinking of working on a transition job, as I like to call it, while waiting for the go ahead on the other job. Gives me something to do, and some dough to spend, in the meantime.

No comments: